September 29, 2015

Bryce 8y2mo

Bryce has made some more improvement at diving this month:  the biggest improvement has been in his front flip twist and his back flip dives.  His teacher has been having them start some dives by sitting in a tuck position on the high dive and rolling off to simulate the end of a more complicated dive.  You can see the little pieces being put together.  Another interesting behavior has been Bryce's fear of going to soccer practice (because of the two hours of practice, usually one and a half hours are running and conditioning), but then he gets upset if we are going to be late.

I like to get up in the tree to play or do his math book, and we hung some bird feeders this month.
I don't want to lose the outside part of school with Mom.

Bryce's soccer buddies:  L-R:  Ryan, Adrienne, Angel.


Stacking cups to make a great design with my brother.

Even I will play cards if one of the cats will join us.

Luke will always find the most interesting poses to fall asleep in.