Griffin had his first month past his sixth year and he has already been called up to fill in on the Kid Pitch team, attended a geography class with his big brother in Fresno, completed three flips in belt class, and put together a model truck (with a little help from Mom).
| My Africa map. |
| I love water parks. |
| Building and painting my monster truck. |
| I'm a belt class believer. |
| Moon sand and I get along to make some crazy scenes. |
| School, on a portable white board, outside, in my pajamas... |
| I have a rock collection too! |
| I still am ticklish, ahhhhh. |
| This is only my third ice cream cone after I finished my lunch, may I have another? |
| Consistent line drive hitting five-place hitter who manned the hot corner. |
