January 16, 2015

Cat Tales

The story begins that Theo failed to show up for dinner and breakfast before Bryce spotted him on top of our across the street neighbor's house on the way home from piano lessons.  Sure enough it was Theo stranded up on the second story roof.  He would meow and ask for help but made no effort to get down.  Brett was working in the hospital on 12 hour shifts again, so he was not around during daylight hours, so on his first day off, he recruited the help of the neighbors whose house held our cat captive.  Nathan volunteered to help, so he got Theo off the second story roof with a food assist from us and then a handoff to me to bring him down to the ground, where he immediately found a comfortable spot to urinate and defecate in private.  After four days on the roof, I guess he just really needed to go.

Help me, I know how to get up here, but I can't get down.

I have a perfect tooth brushing companion.


Two kittens curled up on their new Christmas present scratching post tower.

Luke cuddled with Mommy and Griffin on the couch.

Luke laid down long enough to have this fort built around him.