May 29, 2013

Griffin 4y 1mo

Griffin received the last of his birthday presents, when his custom, AJ Griffin, jersey shirt came in the mail.  It is a little big on him, but he doesn't care, it is his shirt with his favorite player on it.  He wears it proudly.  Griffin's teeball team wrapped up their season, but he wasn't ready to be done, so he kept putting on his jersey for his brothers' games and sure enough he got to play.  He even batted leadoff in the last game of the year, but this led to some controversy.  The opposing coach challenged his age, saying he was clearly underage, but our coach stood up for Griffin.  The first pitch, Griffin lined right at the other team's dugout which woke everyone up and showed them he was here to play.

Grammy and Poppy came to my game, and we went out to eat afterward.
Can you guess the number behind my back?
Coach Derrick and Darren talk to us about how to play as a team.

I'm ready to go bat, I follow Anthony, since he is number 24 and I'm number 25.

Coach Derrick gave me a game ball and a handshake.
Luke and I celebrate our season and our snacks.


Gangham style...
I'm doing my STRIKE dance.



Before the Superman movie comes out...I am Superman, just so you know.