Griffin has finally reached the ripe old age of 4! Hard to believe our baby has gotten so old, even though he tries to be older than he is all the time. Griffin loves to organize baseball cards now. He puts them in teams by sorting them according to logos (only bad thing is that he knows who the Expos are, but not the Marlins, Rockies, Rays, and Diamondbacks, that's what happens when you are sorting 1987-1992 baseball cards). He learned the Nationals quickly because of Bryce Harper and Uncle Aaron. He refused to sleep in his toddler car bed anymore and slept for about a month on the little couch in their bedroom. So we knew it was time to get a real bed in the room for him. After much measuring and discussion we bought a lofted bed that fit only when we cut a nook in the window ledge, but how else do you fit a desk, couch, school table and 3 beds into one bedroom? Griffin is now sleeping in his new big boy bed.
 |
| I love seeing retired jerseys with my name on it: good for AJ Griffin! |
 |
| I'm so excited I almost can't contain myself, but I'm trying to! |
 |
| The famous buckethead. |
 |
| I'm just organizing my baseball cards...oh yeah I read them too. |
 |
| Can you pump me up? |
 |
| Our new 3 bed arrangement. |