June 17, 2012

A's Game


Let's go Oakland!  Garrett is trying to show that he could pitch for the A's.
After the triathlon, we took the whole family to the A's game because, well, we were just so close, and when can you go to a game in Oakland when the ambient temperature is over 90 degrees.  A nice change from last years 50 degree rainfest.  Well the A's decided to wait until we arrived at the game (4th inning) to score their first run, and we were treated to some good comeback baseball as the A's Johnny Gomes homered to deep left to givethe A's a late lead that they held onto for a win over the Padres in interleague play.
I am studying how this great game of baseball is played.

That starts with writing down the A's lineup...

...Daddy helped with the spelling.

We are now sitting in our third different seat location of the game.

I am proud to be an Oakland A's fan.

I think I might fit righ in as an A's fan.