We went to our two usual halloween parties this year: church and Chris and Michelle's. With the Giants in the World Series, we couldn't help ourselves being Giants themed for the day. Oh and did I mention that Game 4 of the World Series was on Halloween night. Garrett and Bryce dressed up as the Autobot Transformers Optimus Prime and Bumblebee, respectively. Brett was Giants closer Brian Wilson (he tried to really have a good outfit by getting his contacts in but to no avail) and Joy was Giants starting pitcher Tim Lincecum, while Griffin sported the Kung Fu Panda outfit for Giants Thirdbaseman Pablo Sandoval.
"Fear the Beard" Brian Wilson with his controversial orange cleats closed out the game 4 win for the Giants, so how was he at our party too...good question.
Look out here we come to save the day!
I am the Kung Fu Panda!
I am Optimus Prime, leader of the autobots.
I am everybody's favorite Bumblebee--did I tell you I transform into a 2009 Chevy Camaro! But I get like 16 hours of energy per 1000 calories.
We autobots take aim at the rocket ship target.
I've got this figured out, try a game, get some candy...
Can I have more than one since I know you, Caitlyn?
I'm gonna get Goliath just like David did, only with bean bags.
Mommy's yummy dessert: shark infested water (jello).
Mommy's yummy snake wrap on display before we ate it up.
A massive twister experiment, can we really all fit on here?
Darth Vader visited our backyard just a few days before halloween.
Captain Rex showed up too, it is still unclear how we get all these visits from guys who lived a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.
And then they invaded the house...
...and demanded payment in fruit snacks.
Don't mess with Optimus Prime and Bumblebee.