Daddy tried to stay dry, but the three of us were all in it for the wet fun.
Daddy, you don't need to hold onto me, I can do this one handed, it's Griffin you need to worry about, he's never done this before.
Grammy and Poppy were a little worried about my lean to the outside, but this was all for the sake of a good picture.
Now that I've got the hang of it, I will release one of my hands...there that's pretty good, now hurry up and take the picture.
I loved Shamu! Can I take him home with me?
Daddy is about to take me on that crazy lookin' roller coaster...are we gonna get wet?
I don't know who actually took this picture, but we should've paid them for it because we were all looking and smiling--miracle.
We all liked the lego Bob the Builder, but we couldn't take any pieces off of him?
I qualified for this ride by simply walking three steps, good thing I was all practiced up the week before!
I enjoyed my special Mommy time on this ride, can we ride again?
I really liked bouncing around with cousin Haley.
We all met Shamu before his big show, I told him he looks a lot bigger on stage.
Daddy who is this supposed to be? Whoever he is, he sure is cute and cuddly.
Where are we going Rachel, and why are we holding hands?
This month featured the long awaited family vacation which included Brett's parents and his sister's family as well. We all rented places right along Mission Bay in San Diego. We were just five steps across the bike path from the beach. Now that is good accomodations! We all went to Legoland and Wild Animal Kingdom together on two consecutive days, then later on in the week we ventured to SeaWorld with Wendy and James. We ate together, played together, and walked together. Action packed but with some good relaxation as well. We even survived a 5.7 magnitude earthquake that hit while we were down there. Garrett originally thought the elephants from the zoo escaped and followed us to our place.
