May 16, 2010

Giants Game

We all took in a day game at AT&T Park to see the Giants face off against the Astros with beautiful weather. We saw a quick paced Giants victory that ended with a 13 pitch at-bat with the bases loaded and one run lead. As Kruk and Kuip say: "Giants baseball...torture!" Tim and Christie and their daughter Kaylee joined us for the game.


I don't know what Bryce's problem was, I kept telling him that we were rooting for the Giants and they won!




An apple a day keeps the Astros away...




Tim and Christie helped with our all Giants jersey row! When do we get to meet your new little guy?


Kaylee, did I tell you that you look great in that Giants sweatshirt?


Daddy, the players look a lot bigger on TV...how come they're so small here?




How to get my brothers to sit still at a ballgame...give us food and juice boxes...that is until we have to go to the bathroom because we drank too much.


I'm big enough to sit in a cable car seat now...and I'm big enough to reach the cable car bell!

And I'm big enough, but not too big (like Garrett) to play in the Giants kid lot where I hit the ball and ran the bases.



Oh, Mommy wants us all to look at the hot dog on Daddy's head...yes you have our attention, we're hungry.