Garrett enjoyed getting to have another birthday party this month (family one was in May). He has been working on his swimming and soccer skills this month, but his favorite thing to do is imaginative play. Brett found some old VCR videos of Transformers, GoBots, and GI Joe that Garrett began to watch. He now imagines that any of his hot wheels or airplanes can transform and he even runs and then dives down into a folded up mode. Who would've thought that cartoons from 20 years ago could still be a hit? Garrett also got to go with Brett to a Giants game this month along with his friend Noah and dad Josh.
Ohhhh, fireworks aren't that bad when they aren't right on top of you.
Practicing my headfirst slide!
Noah and I loved going to the ballgame with our dads...we're just not sure our dads saw much of the game.
I got to ring a cable car bell and hit in the mini-AT&T Park.
After the game, Noah and I ran around the REAL bases, I think we scored more runs than the Giants did on this day.
I think I'm the perfect size for a clone trooper!

I love being an older brother, I like to hold or lay next to Griffey!
I got caught swimming too fast.
See there are plenty of advantages to having some laminate samples lying around. Eventually Mommy and Daddy will make up their mind...
My VBS buddies from church: me, Noah, Dillon, Jace.
Kaylee and I check out the faire after VBS on Friday.
Here Bryce, open up!Messy with some serious stickiness and too cool all in the same day.
I got a whole bunch of shots, wow, but supposedly no more (except flu shots) until I'm 12 years old. At least I got some cool band-aids to show off in the process.
Head down to kick and head up to breathe while swimming: I'm learning some fundamentals.
I'm certainly not afraid of heights, at least when I know there is fun to be had.