February 21, 2009

Garrett 3y 9mo

Garrett has had a busy month. His room got completely rearranged. His brother moved into his room. He gave up his car bed for a "big boy" bed with the expectation that one day he will get the top bunk. In all of this he has adjusted like a star. He seems to be enjoying his brother even more now that they are sharing a room. Additionally, he is becoming quite the little bowler.



Yeah, I've seen the pictures of my daddy at this age, and you could say I look a little like him.



Earthquake!? No just my little brother trying to push me over...







I will fly my Republic Gunship and Mommy you make Princess Leia talk to them.




Hey, Daddy this is like when the clone troopers use their ascension cables?





One of my favorite spots to guard: the book rack before reading time to make sure I get the prime picks.