January 02, 2009

Idaho

We flew to Idaho at the beginning of January to join in the celebration of Joy's grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary. While we were there we had lots of fun with Joy's family and our boys got to play on the farm and in the snow.


Check it out, I'm old enough to be up on the wheel structure, you can find me on the far right with Daddy helping me stay up! 10 years ago when they took this picture Brittany was just a baby.













Think Ryan and I have perfected the "trouble" smile?
Great grandpa with 3 of his grandkids.

Who has had any training in 8mm film projectors? I guess Daddy did because he got it working! Man he must be OLD.













Who is a fan of John Deere? We men (and boys) are!














Jackie laughed while Bryce was mesmorized by my picture taking, or maybe he was just tired...






Great Grandpa, Ryan, and I took the tractor for a spin around the yard and I got to honk the horn.




Great Grandpa loved showing Bryce and I the tractors, and we just couldn't get enough John Deere.




Some of us are grandkids and others of us are great grandkids, can you figure out the difference? I think we're all friends.








Hey Uncle Robb, can I take your vintage X-Wing for a flight, I promise I won't break it. Did you check to be sure I didn't pack it in my suitcase?









Bedtime books with Bryce and Daddy.