November 28, 2008

Leaves are Falling

Our big tree in front has been dropping leaves for the last month, so we just had to go outside and play in the big piles that we had made. After working hard, and yes, actually helping the process the boys played in the piles. You can be the judge on whether or not you think the boys are enjoying themselves.







Knew I could throw these leaves, don't worry I wasn't going for distance.











They really are quite soft and fluffy, would you like to come play too? Maybe I can convince Daddy to staple them inside some packaging paper and make like a "bean bag" out of them, oh, he already tried that in Chicago...














See I talked my big brother into joining me, he likes leaves too.


When I stretch really high I can put some leaves in the green bin too, or they all just end up back on my head, but hey, I'm trying to help.

















Raking is an acquired skill, of course it might help if you use the correct sized rake little brother. He'll get the hang of it, eventually.















Don't worry, we have no intention of being thrown away or recycled, but it sure is fun to stomp down the leaves so Mommy and Daddy can fit more here.